Introduction

| |
Music is emotionally powerful. The emotions created by a piece of music may be affected by memories associated with the piece, by the environment it is being played in or by the mood of the person listening and their personality, and sometimes, the person who sang that certain song counts too. 
I am Kathleen Felipe, and I do love music. Specifically, I prefer acoustic and pop musics, in one way or another they can soothe my emotions and thoughts. I also consider songs from other genres that somewhat indirectly describe what I feel and what currently runs through my mind. I enjoy music played in guitars, and I always wanted to own and to learn playing a guitar. The artists/singers who usually appear on my playlist are Taylor Swift,  Regina Spektor, Juris, Yeng Constantino, Emmanuelle, Krissy and Ericka, and Miley Cyrus. As you can see, I am more of a fan of girl singers, because the sweetness of their voices brings me shivers and the feeling of tranquility. Spongecola, FM Static, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus are most probably the bands I like. Hardcore rock songs are what I can't stand hearing. They rock and literally disturb my world. My ears hurt by just hearing their loud tunes. I am most likely to listen to foreign songs, they help me improve my English vocabulary, haha!

This blog is about how one feels when he or she hears a music. It may also feature stories about people I am close with or I barely.

Actually, before creating this post, I first listened to music. I want to set my mood first, I want to feel refreshed, I want to be thrown into a world where no one exists except me. You might find it boring but these are the kind of topics that brings out the real me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment