Teardrops on my Guitar - Friend Zone

| |
How music makes me feel, music and emotions, music, taylor swift, emotions
They say it's painful to be friend zoned, sure, it is. Some will consider the idea of staying being a friend with someone to save the long-time friendship. Others say, "Well, you should take the risk. Who knows where your hidden feelings will bring the two of you. It's painful to be rejected, but a least, you have tried."
On the opposite part, others will choose to play safe and think that it's best to stay friends, no awkward feelings, no risk-takings, no pains. But behind all these, whatever you choose among the two options, be sure to grow. Collect experiences, be better. 

 This one is about two persons, plus another one who made the story complicated. I know them personally, it's just that I can't mention their names. ☺

 I've known this girl for a long time now. She's lovely. She's friendly.  She's sweet. She's kinda immature. She's innocent. She's in love. She's in love with someone. Someone who's on her every thought. Someone who is close to her, someone who entrusts to her his secrets, someone she is with almost all the time. To cut it short, she's in love with her friend. 

I know a lot of things about her, and if you'll ask me how come, I'll just answer you with a smile. 

I've known this guy for quite a long time now. He is cute. He's friendly. He's gentleman. He's cool. And he also is in love. He is in love with someone. Someone whom he always thinks about. Someone who is on his every thought. 

I barely know few things about him, and if you'll ask me why, I'll just give you a blank stare.  


Drew looks at meI fake a smile so he won't seeWhat I want and I needAnd everything that we should be
I'll bet she's beautifulThat girl he talks aboutAnd she's got everythingThat I have to live without
Drew talks to meI laugh 'cause it's just so funnyI can't even seeAnyone when he's with me
He says he's so in loveHe's finally got it rightI wonder if he knowsHe's all I think about at night
Above are some of the lyrics of the song Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift. It has a story of a girl who have fallen for a guy who's not aware of her feelings for him. This guy is her friend that's why she knows certain things about his life, and few things about his love life. Yeah, he is in love too, but it pained her when she found out that its not her whom he loves. 
So I guess, you now have a hint that the story I wrote earlier is in some ways alike with the song Teardrops on my Guitar. SHE (the girl I talked about on the earlier portion of the story) IS IN LOVE WITH HIM (the guy who I mentioned on the story). They were close friends; once inseparable. And yeah, he is in love with his friend too. Not to her, but to his OTHER "girl-friend".  










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Friendzoned AMP. HAHAHAHA -___-

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Edi ikaw na nafriend zone. :) Masarap feeling? LOL

Post a Comment